Anyone who has ever stored a document file on their device must know how hard it is to find one in the format that is supported on your device. Many document files are uploaded on the internet in one format only and so if we need it in another format, we must require an online converter. There are many sites that promise to be the best online converters but when you use them they want you to download additional applications and are not simple enough. Nobody wants that kind of hassle which is why you should use our platform to convert text to RTF format.
How to convert documents from PDF to RTF
Why Convert PDF to RTF?
RTF format is used widely among people today. Many of whom use Microsoft know how easy and simple it is. Online converters do not usually offer such a simple solution. Many businesses and workplaces use RTF format to store their documents. People find it user-friendly and the editing options are also quite easy. RTF files can be used on many applications as many software products support this format. Comparatively, RTF is much simpler to use than PDF as observed my many users.
Advantages of PDF to RTF converter:
Following are just some of the advantages of using our services to convert your text files to RTF format:
- It does not charge anything and is free to use.
- No need to install any software products or applications.
- There are no restrictions about the size of the document which you want to convert.
- It is supported by many applications.
- It supports a lot of input formats such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTML, HTM, EPUB, FB2 etc.
- It maintains the quality of your document and you also do not lose any images or other special characters in the file.
- It is very simple to use and does not require any special skills.